Green Neon Pigment 1 ounce
Quantity in Basket:None
Shipping Weight:0.09 pounds
We have 54 of this product available for immediate shipment.
Closeout Sale - Regular Price: 5.50 per ounce.
PLEASE NOTE - Neon Pigments have been discontinued by the Manufacturer and once these are gone there will not be any more so get them while you can.
Concentrated Candle Pigments
- Black Light reactive.
- Best used for outside coloring - use in the core of candles may cause wick clogging
- Since there are no dyes available in flourescent colors, it is necessary to use these for core coloring if you want to make black light candles. To use in the core, use the minimum amount that will give the desired effect. Some experimentation will be needed before commiting large amounts of wax
- Useful for Cut-n-Carve and dipped candles
- Usage is a matter of personal taste, but 1% to 2% is the minimum
- Using at 5% will give rapid color build up with minimal dipping
- Resists bleeding
- Pigments are suspended in a wax base
Color swatch shown is an approximation. Flourescent colors are very difficult to reproduce accurately with photographs or scans. Actual color may vary depending on many factors such as wax, additives used, and amount of pigment used. Additionally there are some variations in how monitors display colors.
PLEASE NOTE: The products in this area are sold for use in the making of candles and may be hazardous if misused. Do not ingest, and avoid prolonged skin contact. Keep away from children and pets.