As you may have guessed we are pretty excited about the new site and there are some great new features. The new shopping software is much more complex and took months of programming to set up, but the result is a site that customers will find much easier to use. There are also some features on the old site that we were unable to incorporate, and many we we able to retain or improve. I've put together this page for those customers who previously shopped with us at One Stop.
If you had an account at onestopcandle.com we were able to migrate 99.9% of the accounts to chocomolds.com and your customer login and password should work here. There were a few accounts that could not be migrated, and if your login doesn't work you will need to set up a new account here. Note that the order history and other information was not able to be migrated from onestop.
A new feature has been added that allows the login screen to look up your login name from your email address as well. This only works if you enter the email address in your account records.
The following improvements have been made to the site:
- Discount Program - With few exceptions, orders over 20.00 are automatically discounted.
- Faster page loading due to improved database and streamlining the page coding.
- Reduced header size - More of the page contents are visible without scrolling.
- New color theme - I know many folks hated the pink at One Stop.
- No non food related products.
- Improved product category and sub category layout.
- Scalable pages - Pages should display well at almost any size desired.
- Shorter URL's to make it easier to email links.
- Seamless movement between support area and shopping area.
- Mini Basket display on right sidebar.
- See what's in your basket at a glance - this updates as you shop.
- Ability to view recently visited items from Mini Basket
- Instant shipping quotes from link in Mini Basket.
- Rotating product display on right sidebar (randomly selected from the new products category).
- Categories have been streamlined.
- Hub Categories have a drop down menu for jumping to sub categories in addition to the navigation bar and thumbnail sub category links as in the old site.
- Account Area
- Login lookup with email address has been added.
- When you have an account it will auto fill the shipping and billing address when checking out or using the calculate shipping option.
- Shipped orders can now be tracked from your account area (use the Order History link, then select the order to virew).
- When viewing an order that has been shipped, clicking the tracking number takes you to the shipping service's tracking page).
- When viewing a previous order, the red buy more button will place that item in your current basket. This is great for fast shopping for stuff you use regularly.
- For your security, no payment information is stored and will need to be entered at checkout each time you shop.
- Please Note: Our shopping software does allow you to place orders without creating an account, but none of the above features will be available if you do.
- Latest Blog software for improved communication.
- Improved Newsletter software.
- Newsletter will now be split and the Chocomolds newsletter will be food related only. Note: if you want the newsletter you will need to sign up for it here - we are not transferring any list members.
- Improved login for the Project Club - It's called the Members Area and includes some great new stuff.
These features are pretty much the same as always.
- Same company and staff.
- Same great service.
- Wait List - unchanged.
- Checkout - unchanged.
- Order confirmations - only the email layout has changed.
- Free projects and instructions
- Search Function
We value our customer's opinions so if you would like to express yourself about the above information (good or bad) please contact us.
Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Bobby's Craft Boutique Inc.
Our business is currently closed by government order as a non essential business. As soon as we are allowed to reopen, business will resume as usual.
We are sorry for any inconvenience, but this is beyond our control and we hope all our customers stay safe in these difficult times