Independence Day Chocolate Making Projects
This index of chocolate projects for Independence Day and other U.S. holidays contains links to all our currently available free projects on that subject. Check back often as we add new projects regularly. We have a large selection of other Free Chocolate Projects and Chocolate Making Instructions available as well.
This simple project is perfect for your July 4th get together. Illustrated step by step instructions.
This project shows how to make this beautiful flag cake. Illustrated step by step instructions.
Member Area Projects
The following projects are available to site members. Click Here to find out how to get a free membership.
Fireworks Lolly Bouquet Chocolate Project
This project makes a great centerpiece your July 4th get together or any National holiday. Illustrated step by step instructions.
3D Statue Of Liberty Chocolate Project
This intermediate project is great for gifts, centerpieces, or cake toppers. Project demonstrates chocolate mold painting techniques and hollow molding. Illustrated step by step instructions.
Chocolate Making Project Instructions
- General (all occasion) Chocolate Projects
- Easter Projects
- Mother's Day Projects
- Father's Day Projects
- Judaism Projects
- Wedding / Bridal Projects
- Halloween Projects
- Thanksgiving Projects
- Christmas Projects
- Saint Patrick's Day Projects
- Valentine's Day Projects
- Independence Day Projects
- Dias de Los Muertos Projects
- General Chocolate Making Instructions
Look for more fun chocolate making projects and ideas coming soon.
Visit our Online Store for a huge selection of chocolate making supplies and molds.
Support Free Projects
You can help ensure the continued availability and production of free chocolate projects by telling your friends about them. The more popular they are the more we can produce so tell your friends, mention them on message boards, link to them from your web site, etc... More information is available here.
Disclaimer: The information presented here is accurate to the best of my knowledge and common chocolate making practices as of the time of this writing - November 2010. The author and the publisher accept no liability for the use or misuse of any of the information presented in this article. This article is presented for informational purposes and is used at your own risk.
Author: Bob Sherman
Publisher: Bobby's Craft Boutique Inc.
These articles are provided free of charge for use. Products may be made and sold using this idea royalty free.
Web sites may use links to this page without restriction.
No portion of this article may be reproduced for publication elsewhere without express permission from Bobby's Craft Boutique Inc. with the following exceptions:
- Non profit organizations such as religious groups, scouts, 4h, etc... may use this information without permission for printed materials provided it is used without modification and credit is given to both the author and onestopcandle.com
- Reprinting to the web is prohibited without permission, however web sites wishing to link to this article may do so without permission.
- Those wishing to print a copy for themselves (personal use) may do so without permission
All other requests need to be submitted via our reprint request form.